PDO Thread lift - Look fresh and firm with a non-invasive face lift and collagen stimulation
What is a PDO thread lift?
A PDO thread lift is a non-invasive surgical face lift which lifts and tightens sagging skin and removes wrinkles. It uses threads made out of polydioxanone (PDO), the same material used in cardiovascular surgery. These threads are inserted into the dermis, the second layer of skin, producing a lifted appearance through:
- Cellular renewal through collagen stimulation
- Neovascularization, which improves skin texture, eradicates fine lines and promotes natural elasticity
- Contracting fat tissues
What areas can be treated with PDO thread lift?
- Under eyes
- Crow’s feet
- Nasolabial folds
- Nasojugal folds
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Neocollagenesis (formation of new collagen)
- Neovascularization (natural formation of new blood vessels)
- Instant skin tightening and lifting
- Cellular renewal
Key benefits of truSculpt Flexs
- Quick 45 minute treatments
- ~33% increase in muscle mass
- Can treat 8 muscle groups in a single treatment
- No surgery (non-invasive)
- No downtime
- Comfortable, safe & effective
- Latest technology
- Clinically proven results
- Personalised results corresponding to fitness level, shape & goals
Specifically designed for overachievers
TRUSCLUPT FLEX: time to Flex your muscles.
- 45 minute treatment
- No downtime
- Can treat 8 muscle groups at once
- ~33% muscle mass increase after 4-6 treatments
Before & After
After numbing the area with local anesthesia, the PDO threads are inserted through the skin, into the muscle and subcutaneous fat. Once inserted, the threads anchor the skin and lift it upwards, resulting in an immediate improvement in appearance. As the threads stimulate neocollagenesis (increasing the amount of collagen in skin) the overall texture of the skin becomes thicker, tighter, and firmer as fine lines and wrinkles are reduced / removed.
- 15 to 30 minute treatment
- Minimal, non-invasive procedure
- Comfortable, safe and effective
Yes, completely safe. PDO threads are FDA approved and have over a decade long track record in surgery and wound closure.
Yes, the treatment can be performed on all skin types and colours.
Any individual from late 20’s with wrinkled, sagging skin and looking for a tighter, fresher, more youthful look is an ideal candidate.
It takes under 30 minutes to treat most areas of the face.
Most clients require only one treatment, with results visible after 2 weeks.
The lifted, tightened look that thread lifts provide is not as dramatic as surgical face lifts, but still effective, far less intrusive and much more cost effective. Results can last for up to 6-9 months.