Skin Tightening with Plasma Pen - Tightens & lifts sagging skin, eyelids, scars & treats skin tags, milia, warts & sun spots
What is a plasma pen?
Plasma pen is neither a laser nor a radio frequency device: it is a plasma generator.
Plasma is defined as the fourth state of matter (in addition to solid, liquid and gas). It can be thought of as a “liquified gas”.
How does it work?
The plasma device supplies energy between the tip and the skin, where plasma (ionised air) carbonises the surface of skin and turns the skins material into gas (sublimation process).
The plasma device creates a tiny plasma flash which jumps from the tip to the skin surface and evaporates, leaving very small superficial brown spots. These small brown spots draw the skin together by shrinking the excess skin without heating the surrounding skin or tissues.
This treatment, also deemed as ‘soft surgery’, is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment that shrinks excess skin bags and wrinkles.
What does it treat?
Plasma pen is a revolutionary skin tightening treatment which treats:
- Non-Surgical Skin Tightening for face and neck lifting, including reduction of lines and wrinkles.
- Non-Surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid correction) including tightening of baggy lower eyelids and excess upper eyelids.
- Skin Tags and warts removals.
- Effective and safe Acne improvement.
- Helps in reducing pigmentation and discoloration of skin such as age spots and solar lentigo.
- Skin Regeneration.
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks and Scarring.
- Tightening and Lifting of excess skin of arms and abdomen.
The key benefits:
- Tightening of skin, face and neck
- Lift drooping eyelids
- Smooths out wrinkles
- Assist with increasing collagen formation, resulting in a more plump and youthful looking appearance.
- Very low risk procedure
- Minimal side effects and little downtime
- Non-surgical & non-invasive
- Quick and easy procedure
- No thinning of the skin
Before & After Skin Tightening with Plasma Pen
Yes Completely Safe.
No. Plasma Pen treatments are non-surgical and non-invasive in nature. Treatments can take between 20 to 30 minutes and there is minimal downtime. However there can be small formation of scabs and slight swelling post treatment.
We would recommend two treatments for eyelid lifts spaced 3 months aparts.