What is rosacea?
Rosacea is a skin condition which causes redness and visible blood vessels on your face, sometimes accompanied by small, red, pus-filled bumps. It is common in people with fair skin, blue eyes and light hair.
- Facial redness
- Swollen, red bumps
- Enlarged nose
- Dry and flakey skin
- Swollen eyes and eyelids
What causes rosacea?
A number of factors can trigger flare-ups:
- Extreme temperature
- Extreme wind
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation
How to prevent rosacea?
- Using SPF50+ sunscreen consistently
- Reducing stress
- Avoid overheating
- Reducing alcohol consumption
- Using calming skin care products as opposed to products with abrasive ingredients
- scarLet RF
- Photofacials with Candela GentleLASE Laser
- Plasma pen
- Dye-VL (500-600nm wavelength) laser technology
Benefits of the treatment
- Safe and reliable
- Efficient treatment
Before & After
Yes, very much.
5 sessions spaced 2 weeks apart should suffice.
Temporary redness in the skin lasts for a very short time and most people return to normal activities immediately after the treatment.
It feels like a hot pinch or “snapping” feeling. This sensation lasts only a fraction of a second and you may feel a warm or tingling sensation for a short time afterwards.