Depigmenting day-use emulsion for phototypes IV-VI.
– Improves and delays the appearance of pigmentations in skin phototypes IV-VI. Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme expression, in turn inhibiting melanin synthesis.
– Mandelic Acid · Ascorbic Acid · Arbutin · Melanostatine · Niacinamide · Magnesium Sulphate · Retinal
Mode of Action
– Its ingredients effectively reduce the mRNA synthesis required for tyrosinase production, which when stopped, reduces melanin synthesis too. They also block melanosome release, along with clearing and homogenising the pigment.
– Use for the product for at least 90 days, although the doctor will decide the total treatment duration.
– After cleansing the facial skin, apply only to the pigmented areas using the tube sponge device. Allow it to dry and absorb. It is then possible to apply the MELINE 03 Moist occlusive repair product and MELINE 04 B.B. Cream as a sunscreen and colour corrector.