Depigmenting day-use emulsion for phototypes IV-VI.
– Improves and delays the appearance of pigmentations in skin phototypes IV-VI. Inhibits tyrosinase enzyme expression, in turn inhibiting melanin synthesis.
– Mandelic Acid · Ascorbic Acid · Arbutin · Melanostatine · Niacinamide · Magnesium Sulphate · Retinal
Mode of Action
– Its ingredients effectively reduce the mRNA synthesis required for tyrosinase production, which when stopped, reduces melanin synthesis too. They also block melanosome release, along with clearing and homogenising the pigment.
– Use for the product for at least 90 days, although the doctor will decide the total treatment duration.
– After cleansing the facial skin, apply only to the pigmented areas using the tube sponge device. Allow it to dry and absorb. Follow with your daily moisturiser and SPF0+.