Institut Glycolic Scrub 14% is a deep and invigorating cleanser, formulated for use on the face and body. Enriched with Glycolic Acid, Jojoba Beads, and Tea Tree Oil, this exfoliating cleanser clears and brightens the complexion. Glycolic Scrub 14% also treats acne, congestion, and pigmentation concerns.
Key benefits of Institut Glycolic Scrub 14%
- Removes impurities and treats congestion for clear pores
- Refines skin texture for softer skin
- prevents blemishes, acne, and blackheads
- promotes healthy cell renewal for plumper skin
- Glycolic Acid provides effective chemical exfoliation, especially when combined with biodegradable Jojoba Beads to unclog pores. This effective scrub removes oil and promotes healthy skin cells to resurface for a smoother, more refined complexion. Tea Tree Oil has long been used for its antibacterial and soothing properties, which further assist in the treatment and prevention of blemishes and blackheads.
Institut Glycolic Scrub 14% targets dark spots, sun damage, and other pigmentation abnormalities without lightening these problem areas. Instead, the Alpha-hydroxy Acids present in this scrub promote cell turnover to reveal a rejuvenated and more even complexion. This action makes Glycolic Scrub 14% a great addition to any anti-ageing skincare routine.
This facial scrub formulation repairs and strengthens impaired skin, refreshes and rebalances problematic skin, and is a great treatment product for ingrown hairs. A non-dehydrating product, this scrub is great for acne-prone, congested skin, and oilier skin types.
Sensitive, delicate, or irritation-prone skin types are advised to use an effective but more gentle exfoliating product, Institut L-Lactic Cleanser, to treat congestion and even skin tone.
How to use Institut Glycolic Scrub 14% :
- Cleanse with your favourite Institut cleanser.
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of scrub onto wet hands.
- Lather over face using circular motions, avoiding eyes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Follow with your favourite serum or moisturiser.
- This product works great with Institut Gentle Cleanser to remove all traces of oil and makeup prior to exfoliation. Follow with Institut Moisture Defence to keep skin hydrated and smooth without congesting pores.
What is this facial scrub formulated WITHOUT?
This paraben-free formula is free of damaging plastic particles that harm the ecosystem. Instead, pure jojoba beads are used to exfoliate. This scrub has also been formulated without harsh benzoyl peroxide to combat acne. Instead, it uses naturally antibacterial tea tree oil. There are no harsh surfactants, dyes or fragrances in this formulation.
Who is this scrub best suited for?
Institut Glycolic Scrub 14% is ideal for anyone without existing redness and sensitivity. The exfoliant works well on those with clogged pores, acne, oily and combination skin. The skin-refining properties also help to treat fine lines and wrinkles associated with mature skin.