Institut Glycolic Cleanser 12% is a powerful dual cleanser and exfoliant formulated for deep cleansing action and skin renewal to reveal a healthy and radiant complexion.
Key benefits of Institut Glycolic Cleanser 12%
- unclogs pores and removes dead skin
- brightens skin and refines texture
- prevents blemishes, acne, and blackheads
- promotes healthy cell renewal for plumper skin
- This winning cleanser is formulated with Glycolic Acid, an effective alpha-hydroxy acid that promotes both removals of dead skin cells and the turnover of new skin cells. Glycolic Cleanser 12% is perfect for transforming dull, pigmented, or uneven skin tones into a luminous, even complexion. Glycolic Acid works to bring plump, hydrated cells from the lower layers of the epidermis to the surface, revealing a brighter and more even complexion.
Acne-prone skin types benefit from the decongestant properties of this cleanser, which keep pores clear and blemishes and blackheads at bay. The addition of Tea Tree Oil, a potent anti-inflammatory ingredient, soothes breakouts. Lightly foaming and granule-free, this exfoliating cleanser will not strip skin of moisture or leave it feeling tight as it deep cleanses the pores of impurities, makeup, and sebum.
The exfoliant formula refines, smooths, and brightens skin texture, making it an excellent treatment cleanser for aging complexions suffering from dark spots, fine lines, or overall dullness.
Glycolic Cleanser 12% is a valuable addition to your anti-aging regime as well as for any pigmentation concerns. The resurfacing power of Glycolic Acid evens skin tone and can treat sun damage.
Oiler skin types, as well as acne-prone and aging skin, can benefit from daily use of this treatment cleanser.
Sensitive or irritation-prone skin is advised to use Institut L-Lactic Cleanser, which is specially formulated to renew and exfoliate these more delicate skin types.
How to use Institut Glycolic Cleanser 12% :
Dampen face or hands with warm water.
Apply a pea-sized amount of product to face and massage over face and closed eyelids in circular motions.
Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
Follow with your favorite serum or moisturizer.
What is this cleanser formulated WITHOUT?
This exfoliating cleanser is formulated without irritating Sodium Laureth Sulfate, which strips the skin of essential moisture. It also is free of parabens, synthetic colors, fragrance, phthalates, and other questionable ingredients.
Who should use Institut Glycolic Cleanser 12%?
This cleanser is ideal for all skin types with the exception of inflamed and hypersensitive skin. It works especially well for those with congested pores, acne breakouts, blackheads, and skin that looks dull and lackluster.