Shield your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays with Institut Age Defence SPF50+. This lightly hydrating facial sunscreen offers anti-ageing benefits whilst providing superior environmental protection. Fortified with Vitamin B3, this multitasking skincare treatment will quickly become your favourite sun cream.
What are the benefits of Institut Age Defence SPF50+?
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Helps prevent premature ageing and pigmentation
- Ideal for even the most sensitive skin
- Provides light hydration with multiple antioxidant benefits
- Offers advanced chemical and physical sun protection
- What are the key ingredients for Institut Age Defence SPF50+?
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) helps restore the skin, improving the appearance of pores and uneven texture. This vitamin has also has been shown to minimise acne and sebum production, making this sunscreen a top choice for those with problem skin.
Tinosorb S & M is a highly effective sunscreen in an organic oil base. This ingredient offers broad-spectrum protection.
How to use Institut Age Defence SPF 50+?
Apply a generous amount to skin, 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply often, especially after swimming, towelling off, and perspiring.
Who is Institut Age Defence SPF 50+ for?
This broad-spectrum sun cream is ideal for most skin types: combination, normal, and dry. The lightweight formula offers skincare benefits by reducing pigmentation and fine lines. This sunscreen is a worthy choice for a daytime anti-ageing moisturiser, as its lightweight texture is ideal for use under makeup.
Does sunscreen really need to be reapplied?
Reapplying sunscreen lotion regularly is essential to your overall skin health. Sun protection fades with time; in the rain; whilst exercising, sweating, or swimming; and during towelling off. In addition to using SPF, wearing hats and UV-protective eyewear is recommended for optimal sun protection.